Yield: Serves 4
- 5 tablespoons prepared honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- Dash pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 to 6 chicken boneless breast halves
Lightly grease a baking dish; heat oven to 350°.
Sear chicken on both sides in a lightly oiled grill pan or skillet just until browned. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish. Cover the chicken with the honey mustard mixture. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. This depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
Serves 3 to 6.
Herb Baked Chicken
Boursin Stuffed Chicken
Skillet Chicken Rosemary
Chicken Cheddar Bake
Chicken With Jalapeno Cheese Sauce
Chicken and Zucchini With Garlic Cream Sauce
Chicken Breasts in Creamy Creole Sauce, Slow Cooker
Chicken Marsala Recipe
Chicken Breast Recipes Index
Chicken Recipe Index