Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 6 to 8 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup crushed corn chips or potato chips
Combine the cooked chopped chicken, green chiles, Cheddar cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and milk.
Place 4 corn tortillas in the bottom of a greased 9-inch square baking pan. Spread 1/3 of chicken mixture over tortillas. Repeat until all tortillas are used, ending with chicken mixture.
Top with crushed corn chips or potato chips. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
Serves 6 to 8.
You Might Also Like