Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (about 14 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cups herb seasoned croutons
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 8 large slices cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Place croutons in bottom of greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Pour half of the sauce over the croutons. Arrange broccoli spears in single layer over croutons and sauce then layer chicken slices over the broccoli, then pour remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Savory chicken and broccoli recipe serves 4.