- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red or yellow onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 large egg, hard boiled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or as needed to moisten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste (or use a seasoned salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine the chicken, onion, celery, and egg and stir gently to blend. Add the relish, 1/3 cup of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; stir to blend well. Add more mayonnaise, if desired.
Makes sandwiches for 4.