Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
Grease large baking sheets; drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart. Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 10 minutes.
Remove cookie sheets from oven; press 2 or 3 miniature marshmallows onto each cookie. Bake cookies 2 minutes longer, or until marshmallows are slightly melted and are sticking to the cookies.
Remove cookies to racks to cool completely. Store in tightly covered container for up to 1 week. Makes about 2 dozen Rocky Road Cookies.