- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
When butter in the mixing bowl has cooled, add the brown and granulated sugars and beat until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth and well blended. Slowly beat in the flour, baking soda, and salt until blended, then stir in the chocolate chips and toasted pecans.
Scoop tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges. Remove to a rack to cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen, depending on size.
You Might Also Like
- Peanut Butter Mini Chocolate Chip Drop Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Oatmeal
- Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies