- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems & pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf sage, crumbled, or use poultry seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces herb-seasoned bread stuffing
Add onion, celery and mushrooms and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle sage over vegetable mixture.
Add chicken broth and stir to combine.
Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes.
Add bread stuffing and toss lightly.
Lightly grease 8 small, heat-resistant, non-metallic custard or coffee cups with butter.
Divide stuffing among cups.
Just before serving, heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 8 minutes or until heated through.
Apple Pecan Dressing Recipe
Southern Cornbread Dressing
Oyster Cornbread Dressing
Southwest Cornbread Dressing
Stuffing and Dressing Recipes