Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 oz.) pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 small can (3 1/2 ounces) shredded coconut ( about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in 9x13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over melted butter; spread crumbs with chocolate chips, then butterscotch chips. Sprinkle coconut over this, then drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenly over all. Sprinkle with the chopped pecans. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool and cut in 1 1/2-inch squares.
You Might Also Like
White chocolate chips and semisweet chocolate chips give these delicious bars great color and flavor. Brazil nuts give these two-tone bars a great texture, but feel free to substitute almonds or hazelnuts in this recipe. Like most brownies and bars, these freeze well.
Mini chocolate chips top these easy praline style cookie bars to give them extra flavor and appeal.
This recipe makes a big batch of brown sugar pecan bar cookies.
These chocolate filled oatmeal bars are perfect for a special occasion, or bake them for a weekend treat for your family.
These buttery chocolate chip brownies are a family favorite, and they're so easy to mix and bake.