This cheese spread recipe is made with crabmeat and cream cheese, along with pimiento and seasonings. This is a very easy spread to fix, and it's wonderful on crackers, crostini, or toasted baguette slices.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 oz. jar diced pimento, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with assorted crackers.