Prep Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped stuffed green olives
- 3 tablespooons chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon grated onions or instant dried minced onion
- several dashes Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
In medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese with both types of olives, onions and Tabasco sauce; mix thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm for easier handling. Shape cheese mixture into ball.
Roll in chopped fresh parsley until thoroughly coated. Return to refrigerator to chill until serving time.
Serve with assorted crackers. If made day in advance, wrap loosely in waxed paper.
You Might Also Like