Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 can (about 10 ounces) minced clams, undrained
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Heat oil in a heavy skillet; add parsley, garlic and onion. Sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
Add salt, pepper, and minced clams with liquid. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve with hot cooked spaghetti or linguine along with Parmesan cheese.
You Might Also Like