This coconut pie is a frozen pie, perfect for summer parties and cookouts.
This recipe will make 2 pies. Use graham cracker or cookie crumb crusts for this pie if you prefer.
- 1 package flaked coconut, (7 ounces)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton whipped topping, (16 ounces)
- 1 package cream cheese, (8 ounces)
- 1 jar caramel topping, (12 ounces)
- 2 deep dish pie shells, baked, or use graham cracker crusts
Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add coconut and chopped pecans; cook until browned lightly and aromatic; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk; beat well. Fold in whipped topping. Put 1/4 of the mixture into each pie shell. Drizzle 1/4 jar of the caramel topping on each, then sprinkle with about 1/4 of the coconut-pecan mixture. Repeat layers. Freeze. Serve frozen.
You Might Also Like