- Broccoli and Cheese Topping:
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 10 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, cooked, drained
- Chili Cheese Topping:
- 1 can (approx. 10.5 ounces) chili-beef soup
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream and Chives Topping:
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces prepared onion dip for chips
- 8 ounces sour cream with chives
- 2 tablespoons dry or frozen minced chives
- Ground Beef Topping
- 1 pound ground round or sirloin
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon paprika
In top of double boiler combine soup, Cheez Whiz, and minced onion, stirring until smooth. Stir broccoli into cheese sauce. Spoon over baked potatoes. Refrigerate leftover sauce to use within a week or freeze to use within 6 months.
Chili and Cheese
Warm soup until piping hot. Spoon over baked potatoes and top with cheese.
Sour Cream and Chives
Stir together mayo, onion chip dip and sour cream. Fold in minced chives and spoon over baked potatoes.
Brown beef in oil, crumbling beef with a fork until all pink disappears. Add onion soup. Remove from heat and stir in paprika and sour cream. Spoon over baked potatoes.
Pizza Lovers' Potatoes
Baked Stuffed Potatoes
Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice Baked Potato Recipe II
Garlic Stuffed Potatoes
Potato Recipes Main Index
Baked & Roasted Potatoes
Side Dish Casseroles
More Potato Recipes