- 8 ounces uncooked medium egg noodles
- 6 to 8 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can (approx. 15 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 slices dark rye or pumpernickel bread
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Cook noodles in boiling salted water, following package directions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Cut corned beef into small pieces; add to noodles with sauerkraut, cheese, and caraway seeds. Pour noodle mixture into the baking dish.
In another bowl, whisk together the dressing, milk, and mustard. Spoon evenly over the noodle mixture.
Put torn bread into food processor and pulse to make small crumbs. Toss with the melted butter then sprinkle over the casserole.
Bake in preheated 350° oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
More Corned Beef Recipes
Corned Beef Noodle Casserole With Spinach and Cheese
Corned Beef and Potato Bake
Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Chowder
Reuben Casserole With Crumb Topping
Crockpot Corned Beef With Brown Sugar
Spiced Corned Beef with Cider
Corned Beef Hash