Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups leftover diced corned beef
- 2 cups leftover diced potatoes
- 1 cup leftover diced carrots
- 1 cup leftover diced cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) cream of potato soup
- 1 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- more half-and-half or milk, optional
In a 4 to 6-quart slow cooker, combine the corned beef, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, onions, chicken broth, and cream of potato soup. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours, stirring about halfway through cooking.
Add 1 cup of half-and-half and salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover and cook for 25 minutes longer. Add more milk or more half-and-half to thin slightly, if desired.