- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can (12 oz) shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 can (16 oz) French style green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup Ritz crackers, tossed with 1 tablespoon of melted butter
In a skillet over medium-low heat, sauté celery, onion, pepper in the butter until celery is just tender. Combine soup and sour cream; mix well. Add sauteed mixture, corn and beans.
Transfer to a 2-quart casserole dish; sprinkle with the buttered cracker crumbs.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
You Might Also Like