- 2 cups wheat chex
- 2 cups corn chex
- 2 cups rice chex
- 3 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 1 13 ounce can or jar of salted peanuts or asst. mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
Empty bag mixture into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle the melted butter and worcestershire sauce over all mixing gently with hands.
Empty bowl into slow cooker and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Tear open paper bags you used to originally mix the scrabble and spread them out onto a counter.
Spread hot snack mixture onto torn open bags and let dry for a minimum of one hour letting the paper absorb any excess moisture.
Store in Rubbermaid or Tupperware type airtight containers. Keeps for several weeks without going stale.
You Might Also Like