- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, without skin
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing Mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter *See Sandy's Notes
- salt and pepper to taste
You can also mix the chicken broth with the soup and you get almost the
same results. If you pour the broth over the chicken it keeps the
moist and tender.
*I only used 1/2 the amount of butter called for, and would use more with
cup of stuffing mix next time.
posted by Sandyw