This flavorful crockpot chicken dish is easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker.
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package (8 ozs.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 3/4 ozs.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ozs.) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- Hot cooked rice or noodles
Place the chicken breast halves in a slow cooker. Combine salad dressing mix and water; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours. In a small mixing
bowl, whisk together cream cheese and soup until blended. Stir in mushrooms. Pour cream cheese mixture over chicken. Cook 1 to 3 hours longer or until chicken juices run clear. Serve Italian chicken with rice or hot cooked noodles.
Notes from Marka:
I served this over Uncles Ben's Wild Rice & Chicken, the sauce was just
the right consistency, the chicken absolutely yummy and with the rice it
really was an elegant presentation! Heartily recommended!!!!!
Related Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
Cheese and Chile Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Italian Chicken With Broccoli and Cream Sauce
Chicken and Rice Parmesan
Video: Tips for Cooking Chicken in a Crockpot