- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Gold Metal all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix (approximately 1 ounce)
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 ounces frozen California blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup sliced mushroom, sauteed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 10 ounces potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces, about 2 medium peeled potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick® baking mix
- 4 green onions, chopped (1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
Chicken recipe shared by Helen D.
Package each separately and store covered in the refrigerator.
WW Points calculated using the MC Nutritional Values: 9 Points.
Chicken and Black Beans
Slow Cooker Garlic Roasted Chicken
Southwestern Chicken Chili