Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dried leaf thyme, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes, can use reduced fat
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
Brush the chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add herbs and remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
Pat's Note: My children like this and would eat it every day if they could!!