Serve this easy, great tasting chicken divan with a salad and crusty bread for a tasty everyday family meal.
- 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen broccoli cuts, about 1 1/2 to 2 cups
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder, or to taste
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- hot buttered noodles
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except noodles, stirring to mix well. Pour into lightly greased slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours. Serve over hot buttered noodles. This recipe can be doubled. If too thick, add a little chicken broth. Serves 6 to 8.