In this slow cooker recipe, chicken pieces are cooked in a savory mixture of cream of mushroom soup, cream cheese, and a little dry Italian dressing. Serve this chicken with rice, potatoes, or noodles, along with your favorite steamed vegetables.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 3 to 3 1/2 pounds chicken parts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons dry Italian salad dressing
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
Brush chicken with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a
slow cooked and sprinkle dry dressing mix over all. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7
hours. About 45 minutes before done, mix soup, cream cheese, wine, and
onion in a small saucepan. Cook until bubbly and smooth. Pour over the chicken and cover and cook 30 to 45 minutes longer.
Serve chicken with sauce.
Serves 4 to 6.
Slow Cooker Recipes | Casseroles | Main Recipe Index
Weekly Crockpot Recipe Newsletter