- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch strips or chunks
- 2 large onions, quartered and sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or Tamari
- 1 teaspoon Madras curry powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or water
- hot cooked rice
- Mix all ingredients, except rice, together in the slow cooker/Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook on low from 6 to 8 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Serve over rice.
- Serves 4.
Country Chicken and Mushrooms
Chicken and Rice Parmesan
Tami's Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken
Chicken With Pineapple
50 Easy Chicken Recipes
Video: Tips for Cooking Chicken in a Crockpot
Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes