- 1 cup sour cream (light is okay)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 envelope (approx. 1 ounce) chicken gravy mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pound chicken breasts or tenders (boneless, skinless) cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- 1 can or jar (approx. 4 ounces) sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 6 green onions, chopped, with green (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup milk
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, until chicken is tender and sauce is thickened. Stir in peas. In a bowl mix baking mix and onions together. Stir in the milk just until moistened. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken-veggie mixture.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick stuck in
center of dumplings comes out clean.
. Serves 4.
Sally's Chicken With Olives
Crockpot Herbed Chicken Casserole With Wild Rice
Easy Crockpot Cassoulet
Easy Crockpot Chicken Santa Fe From Cindy
Creamy Italian Chicken
Debbie's Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
Country Club Chicken
Tami's Crockpot Honey Mustard Chicken