- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves, without skin
- 12 ounces small portobello or crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1 large onion, sliced
- vegetables, your choice, 2 cups sliced/diced
Rose-Marie's Note: We steamed a head of cauliflower, cut it into wedges and topped it with the chicken mixture. This eliminated the extra starch calories... different and delicious.
Serves 4 to 6.
Creamy Italian Chicken
Italian Chicken With Broccoli and Cream Sauce
Cheesy Artichoke Chicken With Pasta
Debbie's Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
Country Club Chicken
Slow Cooker Chicken With Biscuits