- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken or cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen pearl onions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parsley, chopped, for garnish
Spoon the chicken mixture into the crockpot and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours, stirring about halfway through the cooking time, if possible.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired, and serve over hot cooked rice or with potatoes.
Serves 4 to 6.
Italian-Style Chicken With Spaghetti
Chicken Stew, Southwestern-Style
Sweet and Sour Chicken, Slow Cooker
Chicken and Black Beans
Southwestern Chicken Chili
Italian Chicken With Broccoli and Cream Sauce
Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes