- 6 chicken thighs, skin and excess fat removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 cans (about 15 ounces each) great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (12 to 15 oz.) corn, drained
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, optional
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; remove meat from bones and chop or shred chicken. Discard bones and return chicken to crockpot. Stir in beans, corn, and cilantro, if using. Cover and cook on low 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Chicken Chili Recipe Shared by Teri P