- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 pkg (1 1/4 oz) taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans (14.5 oz ea.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz) chili beans in sauce
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- shredded cheese (mozzarella, Monterey Jack or Cheddar)
- tortilla chips, slightly crushed
Stir in dry taco seasoning mix, diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with green chilies, pinto beans, chili beans in chili sauce, and corn.
Cover; cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 4 to 5 hours.
Sprinkle each serving with some cheese and chips.
Makes 8 servings.
More Chili Recipes
Chili Con Carne with Beef
Easy Chili Recipe San Antonio Chili
Pinto Bean Chili
Slow Cooker Chili with Beans
Ground Beef Chili Recipe
Chili Beef Stew
Gail's Hearty Chili Recipe
Lynn's Chili Recipe
Kara's Chili Recipe
Rick's Chili Recipe
Easy Chili with Ground Beef or Turkey
Mucho Gusto Chili
Ground Beef Recipes Index
Ground Beef Chili
Crockpot Beef & Ground Beef
Ground Beef Casseroles