Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 package (10 oz.) chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
Combine butter or margarine, chopped onion, and broccoli in a small skillet and cook over low heat until onions are clear. Transfer to the slow cooker. Add mushrooms, soup, and cheese; heat on low for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Dip with large corn chips or use it as a topping for baked potatoes. Freezes well.