- 16 slices bacon (about 12 ounces), diced, fried and well drained
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cubed, room temperature
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash hot sauce or cayenne, or to taste
Put all ingredients in the slow cooker; cover and cook on low, stirring occasionally, for about 1 to 2 hours, until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Taste and adjust seasonings, add bacon, and keep on low to serve.
Serve with cubed or sliced French bread, tortilla chips, or other dippers.