- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup, divided
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried instant minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or more, to taste
Mix remaining 1 cup ketchup, brown sugar, tomato paste, soy
sauce, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce in a medium bowl.
Pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on LOW 4 tpo 5 hours.
Serve with cocktail picks.
Makes about 4 dozen 1-inch meatballs.
More Meatball Recipes
Cranberry Cocktail Meatballs
Spicy Marmalade Meatballs
Grape Jelly Meatballs
Easy Crockpot Meatballs