These tasty meatballs make a nice appetizer, or serve with hot cooked rice or potatoes for an everyday family meal.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 c. ketchup
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Mix beef, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, evaporated milk and soup mix. Shape into balls the size of walnuts. Broil 4 inches from broiler for 12 minutes, or until meatballs are browned and cooked through. Turn several times to prevent burning. Mix sauce ingredients and bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes. Set slow cooker on low; add meatballs and pour sauce over. Makes about 50 meatballs.