Serve these tasty meatballs with rice, or serve as an appetizer.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 envelope meatloaf seasoning mix
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes or shredded
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 can chopped mild green chili peppers (4 oz)
- 3/4 c. water
Mix ground beef and meatloaf seasoning as directed on seasoning package. Shape into balls and bake 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Melt cheese and water over low heat, or in the microwave oven. Add taco seasoning mix and chili pepper to cheese sauce. Place meatballs in Crock Pot, pour cheese sauce over meatballs. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours. Serve as hot appetizers, right from the pot.