These easy slow cooker meatballs make tasty sandwiches.
- 4 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 2 sleeves saltine crackers, finely crushed, about 2 cups
- prepared spaghetti sauce, about 6 cups
- shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine ground beef, eggs, Ranch dressing mix, and cracker crumbs together in a large bowl, adding more cracker crumbs if mixture is too wet and more egg or a little liquid if mixture is too dry. Form mixture into meatballs slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball. Bake or fry meatballs to brown on all sides, then drain off excess fat. Place meatballs in a slow cooker; cover with spaghetti sauce. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve meatballs on sandwich rolls and garnish with shredded mozzarella cheese. Serves 12 to 16