- 1 1/2 pounds very lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup soft torn bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 cup ketchup, divided
Reviews for this section have been closed.
I was trying out this recipe because I am FINALLY do to go back to work Full Time. I won't be home to cook for my family an will need to eat when I come home. I will NOT want to cook when I get home, so Crockpot Meals are awesome. The meatloaf was just okay. Nothing to rave about. It lost its' loaf shape half way through cooking. It was also kinda soggy. I think perhaps I will make again but WITHOUT the ketchup or I will use much much less.
23 out of 24 people found this helpful.