- 2 pounds sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced apples in water, undrained*
- 1 large onion, quartered and sliced
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds little smokies or kielbasa**
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
**If using kielbasa, slice in 1-inch lengths.
Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker; stir gently to blend ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Cocktail Franks and Hot Dogs
Cocktail Franks or Little Smokies
Glazed Cocktail Franks or Sausages
Barbecued Hot Dogs or Cocktail Franks
Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs
Hot Dog and Bacon Roll-Ups
Dips and Spreads