This is an easy crockpot taco soup made with lean ground beef or turkey, from Nanny Pat.
Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds ground round or turkey
- 1 med to large onion chopped
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 can corn-undrained
- 1 can black beans-undrained
- 1 can kidney beans-udrained
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes with chiles
- 1 can tomato sauce (regular size)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
Add chopped onion to hot oil in fry pan. Cook until tender; add ground meat and cook until no longer pink. Drain well and transfer to crockpot.
Add corn, black beans, kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and taco seasoning; stir well.
Cook on low for four to six hours.
When serving, top soup with broken taco chips and shredded cheddar cheese. Enjoy!!!
Serves 6 to 8.
Taco soup shared by Nanny Pat
Related Soup Recipes
Margaret's Taco Soup
Spicy Chicken Soup With Vegetables
Tami's Vegetable Beef Soup
Crockpot Hamburger Soup