Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Makes 2 to 3 Cups of Salsa
- 1 medium cucumber, seeds scooped out, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 2 small plum tomatoes, cores and seeds removed, diced
- 1 small clove garlic, mashed and finely minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely diced jalapeno, or to taste, optional
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Serve with crab cakes, fish dishes, chicken, or seafood entrees.
Makes about 2 to 3 cups of salsa.