This cucumber dip is an easy mixture of chopped cucumber, cream cheese, a little onion, and cream.
Serve the dip garnished with sliced cucumbers and serve with chips or crackers.
- 1 small package (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- light cream or half-and-half
- thinly sliced unpeeled cucumber
Combine cream cheese, onion, and finely chopped cucumber. Add half-and-half until mixture is dipping consistency. Add salt to taste.
Garnish with cucumber slices and serve with chips, vegetable sticks, or crackers.
Makes about 1 cup of dip.
You Might Also Like