- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, very thinly sliced (slice a little of the green and keep separate from white)
- a few leaves of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, optional
- freshly ground black pepper
- salt, to taste
- paprika, optional
Halve or quarter eggs; scoop yolks into a small bowl. Mash well; add mayonnaise and Dijon until desired consistency is reached. Stir in white part of sliced onion and most of the chopped parsley. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Using a small teaspoon or pastry bag, fill egg white halves or quarters. Sprinkle with sliced green onion and remaining parsley. Sprinkle with a little pepper and/or paprika, if desired.
Makes 12 halves, 24 quarters. Recipe can be doubled.
You Might Also Like
- Deviled Eggs With Tuna
- Southern Deviled Eggs
- Basic Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with a Cajun Twist
- Deviled Eggs With Mustard