- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, optional
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together until well blended.
Melt butter in skillet over medium-low heat until hot; pour in egg mixture. Reduce heat. As mixture begins to set on bottom and sides of skillet, lift and fold over with spatula. Cook until eggs are almost set; fold in tomato, finely chopped red pepper, and green onion. Heat scrambled eggs through; serve immediately.
If desired top with shredded cheese just before finished.