- 7 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 scant teaspoon prepared mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, optional
- optional garnishes: sliced olives, sliced grape tomatoes, snipped chives, finely chopped red onion
Scoop yolks out of egg halves. Press yolks and remaining whole hard cooked egg through a sieve into a small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and mustard; season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a little sweet paprika, if desired. Garnish with sliced olives, sliced grape or cherry tomatoes, finely chopped red onion, or snipped fresh chives.
Makes 12 deviled egg halves.
You Might Also Like
- Deviled Eggs With Tuna
- Southern Deviled Eggs
- Deviled Eggs With Mustard
- Deviled Eggs with a Cajun Twist
- Easy Dijon Deviled Eggs