Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 salmon fillets, about 4 to 6 ounces each
- lemon wedges, optional
combine the minced garlic, parsley, and olive oil.
Arrange the salmon in the baking pan and spread garlic mixture evenly over the salmon fillets. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the fillets flake easily with a fork.
Drizzle with the lemon juice and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.