- 1 whole salmon, cleaned, about 8 pounds
- 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup melted butter (4 ounces)
- juice of 1 large lemon, about 3 tablespoons
- lemon wedges
To clarify butter, melt over low heat in a small saucepan. Skim off foam and carefully pour the clear butter into a container; discard milky substance.
Serves 4 to 6.
Salmon Fillets With Brown Sugar Pecan Glaze
Salmon With Honey-Citrus Glaze
Honey Herb Salmon
Baked Salmon Steaks with Pecans
Grilled Salmon or Tuna Steaks
Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Dill
Herb Baked Salmon