- 2 cups crushed hard pretzels
- 3/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 package (6 oz) strawberry gelatin
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
Mix together the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and whipped topping. Spread over the cooled pretzel layer.
Mix the strawberry gelatin in boiling water, then add frozen strawberries. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Chill thoroughly. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
Serves 10 to 12.