Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin, lean, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into squares
- tomato wedges
- hot cooked rice
In a saucepan, combine broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and continue to cook, stirring, until thickened. Arrange pork cubes on skewers, alternating with mushrooms, peppers, and onion wedges. Grill or broil for 20 to 30 minutes, or until done, turning and brushing with the sauce mixture frequently. Serve with tomato wedges and hot cooked rice.
Serves 4 to 6.
You Might Also Like