Large Image of Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 4 to 6 pork chops on the bone
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard or gourmet mustard blend
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Grill the chops over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until the chops register about 160° on an instant read thermometer.
Serves 4 to 6.