Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 4 halibut fillets, about 8 ounces each
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill or 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Brush halibut fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange in a lightly greased baking dish; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until halibut is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
Meanwhile, heat butter and saute shallot until tender. Add the cream, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. Serve the sauce over baked halibut.