Scroll down to see more cheese spreads and dips.
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pineapple or apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 large pretzel rod, broken in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- dark rye bread
- red pepper
- black olive slices
Combine Cheddar and cream cheeses, pumpkin, preserves and spices in medium bowl; beat until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, until cheese mixture is firm enough to shape. Shape mixture into round pumpkin, place on serving plate.Using a knife, cut shallow vertical lines down pumpkin. Place pretzel rod in top for stem. Cut rye bread into triangles for eyes, cut red pepper into triangle , for nose, and cut olives in half to make the mouth. Serve with assorted crackers.